A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Weintraub Yohay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub Yohay graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Weintraub Yohay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilene Weintraub Yohay MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ilene Weintraub Yohay practice?
- Dr. Ilene Weintraub Yohay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilene Weintraub Yohay practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Flossmoor, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Flossmoor Endocrinologists.