A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Weizer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilene Weizer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilene Weizer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weizer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weizer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilene Katz Weizer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ilene K. Weizer practice?
- Dr. Ilene Weizer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilene Weizer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Carmel, PA and Ashland, PA.
See Pottsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.