A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilene Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilene Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilene Wong, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilene Yi-Zhen Wong MD is a female Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ilene Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Ilene Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ilene Wong practices Urology near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See West Chester Urologists.