Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ilham Alqaisi
Dr. Ilham Alqaisi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Alqaisi is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center and SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond. She speaks English.
Dr. Ilham Alqaisi has the following 2 specialties
Dr. Ilham Alqaisi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Seema Hashmi
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.07 mi
Dr. Sanjeeva Velpula
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.20 mi34
Dr. John Ilagan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.59 mi19