A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilia Itin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilia Itin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilia Itin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Itin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Itin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Euclid Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Itin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilia Itin practice?
Dr. Ilia Itin practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.