A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilia Zeltser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilia Zeltser, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeltser graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Zeltser has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeltser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilia Zeltser practice?
Dr. Ilia Zeltser practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Dallas Urologists.