A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iliana Arellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iliana Arellano is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iliana Arellano, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arellano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Arellano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iliana Arellano FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iliana Arellano practice?
- Dr. Iliana Arellano has 1 office location.
Dr. Iliana Arellano practices Cardiovascular Disease near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Cardiologists.