A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iliana Arellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iliana Arellano, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arellano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Arellano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Jackson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arellano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iliana Arellano practice?
Dr. Iliana Arellano practices Cardiovascular Disease near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL and Troy, AL.
See Montgomery Cardiologists.