A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iliana Arellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iliana Arellano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arellano
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arellano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iliana Arellano, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arellano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Arellano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iliana Arellano FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Iliana Arellano practice?
- Dr. Iliana Arellano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iliana Arellano practices Cardiovascular Disease near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Cardiologists.