A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iliana Micali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iliana Micali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iliana Micali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Micali graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Micali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iliana Domenica Micali MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iliana D. Micali practice?
- Dr. Iliana Micali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iliana Micali practices Internal Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA.
See Federal Way Internists.