Dr. Iliana Micali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iliana Micali?

May 2nd, 2017

We will never know if she was good or not!! But not willing to take another chance with her!

This last week I took my friend for a 1:30 appt, He had fallen off a ladder and broke his back.. He stood in her office for over 45 minutes, as he could not sit down , for the pain.... she was late and her receptionist was in and out of her office and seeming to have problems with his insurance , saying his date of birth didn't match.... My friend told him he had been to the ER 3 times and the information they had was fine. So we ended up leaving. When he call her office back to confirm that all the dates they had were correct... the receptionist said... that the Dr. didn't want to see him. that she didn't deal with pain... How can any Dr. say that? They blew him off completely.. He needed a primary care Dr. and that's why he was sent to her... He needed an MRI, and some decent care, which he got neither of... I have since taking him to another Dr. who spent time and actually met with him..... Not impressed with how he was treated!!! Shameful to say the least. Who is in charge here? The Dr. or the receptionist.

October 6th, 2015

Avoid This doctor if you can.

June 24th, 2015

Great doctor and staff.

May 6th, 2015

This is a fantastic internist who takes her time when seeing you.

April 3rd, 2015

very thorough great consultation I felt extremely well taken care of

June 29th, 2012

Very Caring Physician

I love Dr Micali because she is the first doctor who has followed me for some time whom I believe really cares. She takes her time talking to me and getting background information when I see her and explains things to me thoroughly and doesn't rush to get me out of office.

April 10th, 2011

blah

August 19th, 2010

SHE HAS A BRILLIANT MIND, VERY COMPASIONATE, VERY THOROUGH AND SHE CAN DIAGNOSE MEDICAL PROBLEM ACCURATELY.

April 21st, 2010

Caring, Perceptive, Intelligent and truly a physician for all the right reasons!

Dr. Micali is a wonderful, caring lady! She will always make time to see you no matter how full her schedule is when something urgent and unpredictable comes up. I never feel as though she is in a rush to simply write an RX and send me out the door. She truly cares about her patients and she has a wonderful personality. Dr. Micali knows her stuff and I believe she has always diagnosed my illness or situation correctly and while she is not one to over prescribe she is certainly not afraid to send you home with the right medicine to cure the illness and keep you out of pain.She is also perceptive and really cares about my family's entire health...not just the sore throat I may have shown up for. I've moved since I first became her patient four years ago and it's a good twenty minute drive past probably 40 other physician's to get to her office and having her care for my family is well worth it!Just my two cents! =)

January 31st, 2010

Best inernist

I brought my mother to see Dr. Micali. My mother is a little slow and her other doctors wereabrupt and didnt listen to her at all. Dr. Micali spent over an hour with my mom and set her on the right track. Too bad other doctors didnt care like Dr. Micali. the only thing is you may have to wait because she NEVER hurries her patients out the door. Soall I can say is that she will give you the same caring time that makes her sometimes run a bit behid. But honestly she is worth the wait. Go see her you will not be sorry.

April 28th, 2009

Horrible office staff, uncaring doctor

The staff gives a whole new meaning to the word INCOMPETENCE. Terrible experiences there. I found a new doctor.

April 9th, 2009

Dr. Micali does not listen to my concerns, educate me about my condition or treatment options or provide adequate treatment and follow up. Wait time was an hour. She rushed me though the appointment and interrupted me frequently to make snap judgements and assumptions about diagnoses based on only 1 or 2 symptoms. Dangerous doctor. Do NOT recommend!