Iliana E Sweis MD Patient Reviews

4.7

May 4th, 2016
After years of suffering with back pain, I felt it was necessary to make a change and have breast reduction surgery. I dreaded this because I was certain it was going to be excruciatingly painful. A close friend recommended Dr. Iliana Sweis who had recently performed the same surgery on her daughter. It was clear the procedure was a tremendous success and forever changed the quality of life for this young lady. But hearing firsthand about the exceptional care provided by Dr. Sweis and her team inspired me to confront my fears and meet with the doctor. I met with her in the Northbrook office which was warm and inviting and did not have feel of a typical medical facility. The staff was professional and genuinely friendly which put me at ease. Dr. Sweis listened carefully to my story, preformed her assessment and indicated I was a candidate for the procedure. She took her time to explain everything in detail – she did not rush and answered all my questions. It is difficult to describe but I instantly felt a bond with Dr. Sweis. She conveyed a great sense of experience and professionalism. As a result, I did not dwell on the decision and scheduled surgery that moment. Her wonderful staff kept in contact to be sure I was prepared and ready for the big day. All my fears and anxiety about post-surgical pain were completely unnecessary. The procedure took fully 5 hours from start to finish. The hospital staff could not have been more caring before, during and after the surgery. Dr. Sweis provided her cell phone number in case there were any questions or concerns after office hours. She also called that evening to be sure I was doing well. The aftercare was outstanding. It is important to do your research before making large purchases or other impactful decisions. I rely heavily on reviews but rarely write them. My experience with Dr. Sweis was so wonderful, that I feel compelled to share it with anyone considering surgery. The quality of my life will be forever improved and I believe I achieved the best possible results with Dr. Sweis.

April 4th, 2016
Raising my Brows!!!
I had a temporal brow lift with Dr. Sweis two weeks ago, and I'm extremely happy with my results. I feel that my eyebrows are now lifted upward and it gives me a more youthful look. My eye area looks more alert and less heavy. Dr. Sweis is an extremely talented surgeon, who knows how to make a her patients look refreshed, and not over down!!

October 31st, 2015
No More "Smoker Lines"
I have recently noticed that my upper lip had vertical lines above the top lip that were very pronounced. I went to see Dr. Sweis and she immediately knew how to remedy my problem. With just one syringe of Botox, I was very confident that my lines would be gone!!! It is her skillful eye and expertise that keep me coming back to her.

September 30th, 2015
JuvedermXC
I had my cheekbones injected with Juverderm. Dr. Sweis is specially trained and has a great understanding of facial harmony and bone structure. She has a skillful eye and instantly added volume to my cheek area.

September 24th, 2015
Dr. Sweis is amazing I trust her opinion completely . She is so honest about what you need and don't need. She never tries to do more than you want or oversell you .

September 10th, 2015
Beauty Restored!
I had a face lift with Dr. Sweis 4 months ago. I had droopy jowls and wrinkles. My results are natural. She added an element of glamour and beauty to my look that no other doctor can do. She has intelligence with an amazing artistic talent. Thank you Dr. Sweis

May 30th, 2015
Liposuction success story
best surgeon ever! Liposuction - went from size 12 to 6/8 and a tiny waist. Dr Sweis is an artist.

April 28th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Sweis was extremely positive. I was nervous about having eyelid surgery. Being a middle aged man, I did not want to look "over done." It was so much easier than I had anticipated! Friends and most family did not know I had surgery. The comment I keep hearing after is how rested I look. Thank you Dr. Sweis!! I feel ten years younger.

April 24th, 2015
She freshened me up!
I had a face lift, and this women took 15 years off of me, everywhere I go men do a double take; I love it! I would do it again in a heartbeat! This woman is phenomenal, a fabulous surgeon and a fun person!

April 20th, 2015
An Artist!
I was referred to Dr. Sweis late last year as I was looking to have an upper and lower blepharoplasty performed. Due to heredity, I had very puffy and hooded eyes. Dr. Sweis was so very kind, yet professional. I love her philosophy of correcting features, not changing my appearance. Dr. Sweis and her staff were wonderful, helping me through this process the whole way. Once healed, no one suspected that I had anything done, I looked so natural. I then went back this year for a face lift and neck lipo. Again, they were all great and Dr. Sweis succeeded in phenomenal results. She is truly an artist. Again, no one suspected that I had something done! I believe this is because she does such "natural" work that you do not look plastic or phony. I have recommended her to some friends and I know they will heed my advice as I research every avenue before making decisions. Going with Dr. Sweis was the best decision I could have made. Love her!

April 16th, 2015
Awesome
Love her, been going to see her for 7 years now.

April 1st, 2015
She is an amazing doctor. She makes what could be somewhat uncomfortable so comfortable. She is sincere and kind but a gifted doctor. A perfectionist! I couldn't be happier with my care and the results