A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilianai Torres-Roca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilianai Torres-Roca, Child Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilianai Torres-Roca, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres-Roca graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilianai Torres-Roca practice?
Dr. Ilianai Torres-Roca practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Richardson Psychiatrists.