A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iling Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iling Chen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iling Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Laguna Honda Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iling Chen MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Iling Chen practice?
- Dr. Iling Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Iling Chen practices Internal Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists.