A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilja Weinrieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilja Weinrieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinrieb
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Weinrieb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilja Weinrieb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinrieb graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinrieb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilja Weinrieb MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ilja Weinrieb practice?
- Dr. Ilja Weinrieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilja Weinrieb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Gastroenterologists.