A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilka Naumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilka Naumann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naumann
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Naumann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilka Naumann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Naumann graduated from Charite-Universitatsmedizin Berlin.
Dr. Naumann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilka C Naumann MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ilka C. Naumann practice?
- Dr. Ilka Naumann has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ilka Naumann practices Otolaryngology near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Sylvania Otolaryngologists.