A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilka Naumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilka Naumann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naumann
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naumann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilka Naumann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Naumann graduated from Charite-Universitatsmedizin Berlin.
Dr. Naumann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilka C Naumann MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ilka C. Naumann practice?
- Dr. Ilka Naumann has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ilka Naumann practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.