Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Best one! show details Best one!
Apr 24th, 2016

She is wonderful!

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Rick on Feb 11th, 2016

I scheduled an ear appointment recently with Dr. Naumann and unlike many doctors was given exceptional attention and care. The doctor listen attentively and dedicated adequate time to me. She is pinpointed the problem quickly and cured me. Would highly recommend.

Huge Waste of Time at DMC Location! show details Huge Waste of Time at DMC Location!
by Jennifer on Feb 3rd, 2016

This was for my appt. with her at DMC in Detroit. It was for 2PM, I arrived at 1:45 and had another appt. in the same building for 3:30PM. I waited and waited and waited. At 3:28 I got up and told the receptionist that I had another appt. and had been there for an hour and 45 minutes and had never even seen a doctor! She just shrugged her shoulders, was very rude, and asked if I wanted to make another appt.! Um, yeah, what do you think? Might be a good dr., I don't know, never saw her!

Very Attentive show details Very Attentive
by Kim Hicks on May 28th, 2013

Dr. Naumann takes the time to listen to my concerns and addresses my questions in a manner in which I can understand. She and her staff are quite friendly and helpful.