A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilko Ivanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilko Ivanov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivanov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Ivanov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Phoenix Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilko V. Ivanov practice?
Dr. Ilko Ivanov practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.