A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilmar Soot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilmar Soot is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soot
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilmar Soot, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soot graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Soot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilmar Soot MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ilmar Soot practice?
- Dr. Ilmar Soot has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilmar Soot practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.