A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilmar Soot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilmar Soot is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soot
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Soot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilmar Soot, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soot graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Soot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilmar Soot MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ilmar Soot practice?
- Dr. Ilmar Soot has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilmar Soot practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.