A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilona Baran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilona Baran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilona Baran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baran graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilona Ann Baran MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ilona A. Baran practice?
- Dr. Ilona Baran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilona Baran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Guadalupe, CA.
See Santa Rosa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.