A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilona Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilona Carlos, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilona Carlos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carlos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilona M. Carlos practice?
Dr. Ilona Carlos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.