A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilona Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilona Carlos, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilona Carlos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carlos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilona M Carlos MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ilona M. Carlos practice?
- Dr. Ilona Carlos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilona Carlos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.