A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilona Frieden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilona Frieden is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilona Frieden, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Hand Dermatoses
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Interventional Radiology
- Klippel-Trenaunay-Weber Syndrome
- Laser Surgery
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Proteus Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Frieden graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Frieden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilona Josephine Frieden MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ilona J. Frieden practice?
- Dr. Ilona Frieden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ilona Frieden practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.