A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilona Hertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilona Hertz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hertz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hertz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilona Honi Hertz MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilona H. Hertz practice?
- Dr. Ilona Hertz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilona Hertz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ and New York, NY.
See Long Branch Radiologists.