A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilona Jurek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilona Jurek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilona Jurek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurek graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jurek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilona E Jurek MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ilona E. Jurek practice?
- Dr. Ilona Jurek has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilona Jurek practices Family Medicine near Amherst, OH.
See Amherst Primary Care Doctors.