Dr. Ilona Kleiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2013
Absolutely terrific
We've been bringing both of our children to Dr. Kleiner since they were born, and she's been great with them - and with us, including when we were clueless new parents! We've also been very, very happy with her partners - all of the other doctors in the practice have been great when we've come in for a drop-in visit and Dr. Kleiner hasn't been available. Would highly recommend (and have recommended) Dr. Kleiner and the other doctors in this practice.

January 30th, 2011
WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO DR KLEINER FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS AND I LOVE HER SHE IS GREAT WITH MY DAUGHTER AND ALWAYS ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS IF MY CHILD IS SICK AND I NEED AN APPOITMENT I CAN GET ONE THE SAME DAY THE OFFICE STAFF IS GREAT NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE NURSES BUT I DID HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE OFFICE MANAGER SHE WAS VERY RUDE TO ME WHEN I WENT TO PAY MY BILL SHE WAS ON A PERSONAL PHONE CALL DIDNT TOOK INTO CONSIDERATION THAT I WAS TRYING TO GET HER ATTENTION TOLD ME TO HOLD ON AND MOVED HER CHAIR TO THE SIDE AND CONTINUED WITH HER PHONE CONVERSATION SO ANOTHER PERSON HAD TO HELP ME SHE IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL THE OFFICE MANAGER IS THE ONLY RUDE PERSON IN THE OFFICE OTHER THEN THAT THE OFFICE IS GREAT

December 6th, 2010
Love Her!
She is truly an amazing doctor! She takes time to actually see what's wrong with my child and gives accurate, helpful responses if something is wrong. As a mother of a newborn, I can ask her if I need any help and she gives a response right away. We both speak the same language, which is easier for me as well. She's great, and she's very kind to the kids. Love her!

August 7th, 2010
Dr Kleiner is a fabulous doctor. She is a mother as well, so she gets it!! She understands post-partum issues, nursing/weaning, returning to work, etc that most moms today are dealing with. Is has a young child, so she is not at all removed from the issues young children face-bullying, obesity, character traits, etc.All three of my kids have seen Dr Kleiner from day one and we LOVE her!!

April 15th, 2010
Dr. Kleiner is amazing
Dr. Kleiner is calm, intuitive, knowledgeable and loving. She is not an alarmist, believes does not over medicate. And my kids love her

April 21st, 2009
Must see

April 21st, 2009
Top Notch
The true test of a doctor is when a child is sick, and how the doctor reacts under pressure when an emergency occurs. In this regard she is the best!!! I have been able to reach her off-hours without issue and the weekend availablity is key.