A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilona Shternfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilona Shternfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shternfeld
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shternfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilona Shternfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shternfeld graduated from New York University.
Dr. Shternfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilona Slusker Shternfeld MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ilona S. Shternfeld practice?
- Dr. Ilona Shternfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilona Shternfeld practices Ophthalmology near South Windsor, CT.
See South Windsor Ophthalmologists.