A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilona Shternfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilona Shternfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shternfeld
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shternfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilona Shternfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shternfeld graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shternfeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilona Slusker Shternfeld MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ilona S. Shternfeld practice?
- Dr. Ilona Shternfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilona Shternfeld practices Ophthalmology near South Windsor, CT.
See South Windsor Ophthalmologists.