A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilsa Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilsa Shulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilsa Annetta Shulman MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ilsa A. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Ilsa Shulman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilsa Shulman practices Internal Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists.