A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilse Castro-Aragon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilse Castro-Aragon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castro-Aragon graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose.
Dr. Castro-Aragon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilse Maria Castro-Aragon MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilse M. Castro-Aragon practice?
- Dr. Ilse Castro-Aragon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ilse Castro-Aragon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.