A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilsung Na:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Na
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Na Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Na graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Na has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilsung Sung Na MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ilsung S. Na practice?
- Dr. Ilsung Na has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilsung Na practices General Practice near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx General Practitioners.