A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilsung Na:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Na
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Na Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Na graduated from Pusan National University.
Dr. Na has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilsung Sung Na MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ilsung S. Na practice?
- Dr. Ilsung Na has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilsung Na practices General Practice near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx General Practitioners.