A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Clinical Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Laser Surgery
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamzavi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamzavi has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamzavi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi practice?
Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Gratiot, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Canton Dermatologists.