A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Clinical Research
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Laser Surgery
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamzavi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamzavi has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iltefat H Hamzavi MD is a male Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Iltefat H. Hamzavi practice?
- Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi practices Dermatology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Gratiot, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See Canton Dermatologists.