Dr. Iltefat Hamzavi MD Patient Reviews

August 3rd, 2016
Dr. I and his brother deserve a 5

July 18th, 2016
No Availiability
They have no availability for any near term appointments. I have a major rash that is extremely itchy. The earliest I could get an appointment is in 4 weeks

April 19th, 2012
Dr. Hamzavi is an Excepetional Dermatologist ! My Father and other members of my family are patients of his. My Father had a malignant melanoma and was treated for some time by Dr. Hamzavi. Dr.Hamzavi has so much compassion for his patients and has an OUTSTANDING bedside manner. Dr.Hamzavi went above and beyond for my Father by writing letters and sending pictures to my Fathers insuance company to get an ointmint they normally would not approve showing that he needed to have it. My Father did not like going to Drs. but always said after leaving Dr. Hamzavis office they make you feel so good with their caring and compassionate ways. His Office Staff is excellent. All very warm and caring people. I highly reccommend him for anyone who needs an Excellent Dermatologist. The sometimes 20 minute wait is most definately worth the wait.

October 19th, 2010
Outstanding Dermatologist!!!
Treated my son for cystic acne for 9 years; Great bedside manner, always patient, caring and willing to try new/novel treatments to keep his accutane resistant acne in check; willing to fit him in on a phone call for injections; He was willing to take and return phone calls when we had concerns. My son's acne is gone now with minimal scarring. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the best.