Dr. Ilya Johnson MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Miami, FL

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2017
Caring and Compassionate Dr.!
I read great reviews on Dr. Johnson but once I met her I really understood why. She takes her time, very knowledgeable, even on the weekend would follow up with me. The office is very clean, staff very friendly, any bloodwork needed is right upstairs which saves a lot of time. Five stars is not enough for Dr. Johnson, I highly recommend her!

May 4th, 2017
Great Doctor!
Love her! Very professional!

June 25th, 2015
She is fantastic!
I have been goin to her for years. Answers all questions. Has the ability to puy you at ease!

December 16th, 2014
Amazing doctor! Would recommend her to everyone I know.
I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Johnson! She and her office staff are a dream to work with in Miami. Unfortunately I have had a number of horror stories (like everyone else) with doctors. My experience with Dr. Johnson and her office is the opposite. First, the staff is very courteous and professional. The wait time is minimal/non existent compared to other doctors appointments. I believe I waited 15 mins before I was called back to the examination room by the nurse. I waited 2-5 minutes before the doctor came in to greet me. This is outstanding! She is attentive, and courteous throughout the meeting. She is competent, caring and pleasant to be around. She takes the appropriate time with you to address your concerns and needs. Exactly what I've always wanted in a doctor!

August 21st, 2014
Visits
She was very polite and kind. She responded all of my questions fully and I asked a lot. She was very honest with me, and explaned everything I needed to know. I liked how she made me feel peaceful during the appointment.

June 24th, 2012
Best ob/gyn in miami
I was new in miami and went to see her. She is super professional, caring, and attentive. Unfortunately i had to switched insurance policies and therefore was forced to switch ob-gyns. I had an emergency and had to find new ob/gyn quick Dr Johnson called the new ob who is in my network to setup and appt for me. She called me back to check if the new office called. I was so sad to leave her. She is the best doctor in south miami.

November 29th, 2011
I really liked Dr. Johnson she seemed very caring and considerate. I will continue seeing her and would highly recommend her.

August 3rd, 2010
I do not recommend this group
This grp has a total of 5 doctors 3 female and 2 male OB/GYN's. So you will never know which one of them will deliver your baby. On 2 occassions I had my appointment with Dr. Ilya Johnson and I found her to be a very quiet doctor. Each time I would have to come up with questions and her answers were never in detail leaving me with more questions. The Doctors office was not well eqipped. Not to mention the office staff. They are always on the phone and dont bother to answer all your questions and come out extremely straight faced and unprofessional.I changed my doctor after my first 2 appointments. When I called the office to give me the reports they said they have a policy of not handing the reports to the patient and that my new doctor will have to request them else I will be charged a fee. I do not recommend this grp to anybody.

November 9th, 2016