Learn more about Dr. Ilya Kleyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilya Kleyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Kleyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleyn graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kleyn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilya Kleyn MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ilya Kleyn practice?
- Dr. Ilya Kleyn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ilya Kleyn practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Park, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.