A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilya Kleyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilya Kleyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Kleyn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleyn graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kleyn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleyn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilya R. Kleyn practice?
Dr. Ilya Kleyn practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Rockaway Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Rockaway Park Internists and Rockaway Park Geriatric Doctors.