A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilya Kozlov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilya Kozlov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Kozlov, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozlov graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Kozlov has 23 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilya Yurevich Kozlov MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilya Y. Kozlov practice?
- Dr. Ilya Kozlov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilya Kozlov practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.