A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilya Lantsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lantsberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lantsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Lantsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantsberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lantsberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilya Y Lantsberg MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ilya Y. Lantsberg practice?
- Dr. Ilya Lantsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilya Lantsberg practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Internists, Great Neck Critical Care Practitioners, and Great Neck Pulmonologists.