A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilya Lekht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilya Lekht is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Lekht, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekht graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lekht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilya Lekht MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ilya Lekht practice?
- Dr. Ilya Lekht has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilya Lekht practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.