Learn more about Dr. Ilya Lekht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilya Lekht is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Lekht, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lekht graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lekht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lekht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilya Lekht practice?
Dr. Ilya Lekht practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.