A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilya Shneyderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilya Shneyderman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Shneyderman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shneyderman graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Shneyderman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilya DR Shneyderman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ilya D. Shneyderman practice?
- Dr. Ilya Shneyderman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilya Shneyderman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.