Urologist
Video profile

Oct 15th, 2015

The best, he saved my life!

patient show details patient
by Kenneth Getz on Nov 6th, 2013

Dr. Ilya A Volfson is very competent and I have absolute confidence in his medical judgment. He is the best doctor that I have encountered.

Prostate Cancer Treatment show details Prostate Cancer Treatment
by Bob B. on Jul 26th, 2013

Doctor Volfson treated my Prostate cancer. He explained all my options that I had and was very caring and understanding with me. I chose to have the Robotic Surgery removal of my Prostate. I had no pain at all and was only in the hospital 1 night. I had to have a catheter for about a week and that was the only discomfort I had.I was back to work within 3 weeks and am doing great. I would recommend Doctor Volfson to anyone and have told everyone I know of the wonderful treatment and care I was given.

Dec 25th, 2011

Dr Vofson preformed robotic prostate removal. Took time to explain procedure and possible results. Surgery went well with really no pain just minimal discomfort and was back to full time office work in 10 days. After 10 weeks urinary control and sexual activity have returned. Results have shown this doctor has the skills to get maximum results.

Dec 20th, 2010

Dr. Volfson took great care of my before during and after my Prostate cancer surgery. He treated all my concerns with compassion and was very supportive.

Nov 25th, 2010

DR WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GAVE COMPLETE COMMENTS ON WHAT I WOULD EXPECT AFTER THE SURGERY. DR IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE OF THIS SURGERY PROCEDURE AND ALSO INCURAGED US TO TALK TO THE RADIATION ONCOLOGIST TO COMPARE BOTH PROCEDURES.

by John McGrath on Nov 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Volfson for 3 yrs. My problem was diagnosed correctly and treatment has left me symptom free. I highly recommend Dr. Volfson as a professional & as a doctor I feel comfortable with.

Patient at ease show details Patient at ease
by William A. Davis on Nov 17th, 2010

I find Dr. Volfson very patient friendly and also professional.I would recommend persons to use his services.