Surgical Specialist, Urologists
23 W Chester Pike
Ste 101
Ridley Park, PA 19078
610-521-4112
Locations and availability (4)

|  patient  |  show details
by Kenneth Getz on Nov 6th, 2013

Dr. Ilya A Volfson is very competent and I have absolute confidence in his medical judgment. He is the best doctor that I have encountered.

|  patient  |  show details
by David Oswald on Sep 11th, 2013

In May of 2012 I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. Dr. Volfson gave my wife and I many options as how to combat this cancer. He even recommended to get another opinion. He explained in detail the effects of each option. My wife and I elected to have Robotic surgery because it offered the best chance of getting back to normal. Dr. Volfson prepared me for the after affects of surgery by doing Keigel exercises. On August 28, 2013 I had my Prostate removed by Robotic Surgery. I was out of work for 6 weeks. I wore a "Prevail", guards for men until May, 2013. I haven't worn one since nor had an accident. Sexually, I almost there. I owe Dr. Volfson a lot for preparing me and follow up after the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Vofson to anyone who needs a urologist. He's a great doctor.

|  Prostate Cancer Treatment  |  show details
by Bob B. on Jul 26th, 2013

Doctor Volfson treated my Prostate cancer. He explained all my options that I had and was very caring and understanding with me. I chose to have the Robotic Surgery removal of my Prostate. I had no pain at all and was only in the hospital 1 night. I had to have a catheter for about a week and that was the only discomfort I had.I was back to work within 3 weeks and am doing great. I would recommend Doctor Volfson to anyone and have told everyone I know of the wonderful treatment and care I was given.

Dec 25th, 2011

Dr Vofson preformed robotic prostate removal. Took time to explain procedure and possible results. Surgery went well with really no pain just minimal discomfort and was back to full time office work in 10 days. After 10 weeks urinary control and sexual activity have returned. Results have shown this doctor has the skills to get maximum results.

Dec 20th, 2010

Dr. Volfson took great care of my before during and after my Prostate cancer surgery. He treated all my concerns with compassion and was very supportive.

Nov 25th, 2010

DR WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GAVE COMPLETE COMMENTS ON WHAT I WOULD EXPECT AFTER THE SURGERY. DR IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE OF THIS SURGERY PROCEDURE AND ALSO INCURAGED US TO TALK TO THE RADIATION ONCOLOGIST TO COMPARE BOTH PROCEDURES.

by John McGrath on Nov 20th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Volfson for 3 yrs. My problem was diagnosed correctly and treatment has left me symptom free. I highly recommend Dr. Volfson as a professional & as a doctor I feel comfortable with.

|  Patient at ease  |  show details
by William A. Davis on Nov 17th, 2010

I find Dr. Volfson very patient friendly and also professional.I would recommend persons to use his services.

by celena on Jul 19th, 2010

The most arrogant Dr. I ever met in my life. all the staff and allof the Dr's assistants were just as rude especially one named Dana.The worst experience ever. I am happy now that Im with a better doctor. Every chance I get to tell people about them I do!! I will warn anyone I can. Many nurses in the ER at a certain nearby hospital dont like them and witnessed how I was treated and told me to get another urologist.There was only 1 doctor in this practice who was kind and understanding and I wish he had his own practice his name is Dr. Nicolis.