A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilya Voloshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilya Voloshin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Voloshin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voloshin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Voloshin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilya Voloshin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ilya Voloshin practice?
- Dr. Ilya Voloshin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ilya Voloshin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons and Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.