Learn more about Dr. Ilya Voloshin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilya Voloshin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voloshin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voloshin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilya Voloshin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voloshin graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Voloshin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilya Voloshin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ilya Voloshin practice?
- Dr. Ilya Voloshin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ilya Voloshin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons and Rochester Sports Medicine Doctors.