A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilyas Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammed
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohammed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilyas Khan Mohammed MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ilyas K. Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Ilyas Mohammed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilyas Mohammed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY and Aston, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Cardiologists.