A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilyas Mohammed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammed
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilyas Khan Mohammed MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ilyas K. Mohammed practice?
- Dr. Ilyas Mohammed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilyas Mohammed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Hartford, NY and Aston, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Cardiologists.