Learn more about Dr. Ilyas Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilyas Rajput is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajput
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rajput Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilyas Rajput, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress Testing
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Rajput has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilyas Ahmad Rajput MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ilyas A. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Ilyas Rajput has 1 office location.
Dr. Ilyas Rajput practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pleasantville, NJ.
See Pleasantville Internists and Pleasantville Cardiologists.