Learn more about Dr. Ilyas Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilyas Rajput is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajput
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajput Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilyas Rajput, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress Testing
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Rajput has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilyas Ahmad Rajput MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ilyas A. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Ilyas Rajput has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ilyas Rajput practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Ventnor City, NJ.
See Pleasantville Internists and Pleasantville Cardiologists.