A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilyas Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ilyas Rajput is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajput
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rajput Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilyas Rajput, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress Testing
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Rajput has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilyas Ahmad Rajput MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ilyas A. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Ilyas Rajput has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ilyas Rajput practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Ventnor City, NJ.
See Pleasantville Internists and Pleasantville Cardiologists.