A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilyas Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilyas Rajput, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Rajput has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajput accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ilyas A. Rajput practice?
Dr. Ilyas Rajput practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pleasantville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Pleasantville Internists and Pleasantville Cardiologists.