Dr. Ilyas Shaikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ilyas Shaikh?

February 3rd, 2017

Waste of time

Usually I don't judge people or places on outward appearance but in this case I sure should have thought twice. I walked in to an office that appeared to be straight out of the 1950's, the exam table was being held up by a stack of what looked like parquet flooring. I guess I should have really turned and walked out after the receptionist tried to get me to sign my superbill before being seen by the doctor. My 1st visit he told me he believed that my problem was ALL in my head or I needed better sleep patterns. After ALL of his required testing he says that I have mild carpal tunnel other than that he is at a loss for what is wrong with me. Unless you have ALL day to wait and already have a diagnosis I wouldn't see this doctor.

July 7th, 2015

Egotistical

This is by far one of the worst doctors I have had the displeasure of seeing, he was rude and condescending. I've had neck and spine surgery and I am dealing with severe pain related to nerves and pin in general. Wasn't there for pain medication, I have a pain doctor, I was there to try and treat my problems, not to keep masking them with pills. He said he really didn't know how to help me...then why is he a neurologist? Ridiculous! Again, this is NOT about pain medication, I see a pain doc once a month, this IS however, about the care I received from him, or lack of rather. I would in no way recommend this doctor to anyone that has had prior surgeries because he seems at a loss how to help you. Try to avoid him at all cost. He was rude and I left there in tears, and I don't cry easy.

May 29th, 2015

Awesome

I think Dr.Shaikh is great

March 2nd, 2013

Excellent caring doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Shaikh since 2002 and have found his advice the best available for my illness and for other patients I have known seeing him. He is surely very busy and since another doctor has moved next door to him his parking lot is very full. I happened to ask Dr. Shaikh about it and I was told that the other doctor's patients will be parking in the back in a month or so. I don't go to the doctor to see his parking lot, rather I want the best care as Dr. Shaikh is proving me and so many other patients. When you are there and faking for pain then don't expect a lortab from him. I know that some people get narcotics over there and I am sure Dr. Shaikh must have determined the legitimacy for that patient. we should not write bad reviews because you did not get what you wanted.

August 14th, 2012

Carring

I been seeing him for about 6 or 7 years now. And I can say that to me he really cares about the people that he sees now morrow do than ever. He takes the time need to talk and to lesson to you aswell. If you try him I'm sure that you will agree.

July 5th, 2012

Great Neurologist

September 17th, 2010

VERY GOOD NEUROLOGIST

I think Dr Shaikh is a good neurologist. He tries to get to the bottom of your problem. He listens and although I have yet to find out my problems, he is the only Dr who has listened to my concerns. I hope we can find out my problem soon. His staff is very nice and you can get an appointment easily.

September 16th, 2010

Worth Waiting MD

I had been suffering with headcahes for many years and others doctors kept doping me with pain meds. My pain problem never resolved. I startted to lose my vision and my eye doctor sent me to DR. Shaikh. Immediately he started treating for multiple sclerosis even before all the tests were completed to save my vision. Later on all the tests did confirm the MS. I can't believe that some drug seeker talk bad about this best doctor in the area. He is busy and people come from very long distance to see him and for such a good professional people wait for hours and I am one of them.

September 14th, 2010

Best Doctor

Dr. Shaikh has the knowledge and skills to help his patients including me.

March 2nd, 2010

TERRIBLE

THE MOST TERRIBLE VISIT I HAVE EVER HAD WITH A PERSON THAT CALLS HIMSELF A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IN MY LIFE.WENT TO HIM FOR 2 YEARS AND NEVER GOT A DIAGNOSIS!CRIED AND CRIED IN PAIN AND HE NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHING FOR IT.NO PAIN MEDS WHATSO EVER.WOULD NEVER RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE!

October 19th, 2016