A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilyse Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilyse Rosenberg, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Rosenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilyse Shara Rosenberg DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ilyse S. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Ilyse Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilyse Rosenberg practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Osseo, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.