A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ilyse Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ilyse Rosenberg, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Rosenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ilyse Shara Rosenberg DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ilyse S. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Ilyse Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ilyse Rosenberg practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Osseo, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.