A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Abumeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Abumeri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Abumeri, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Abumeri graduated from Universite Mohammed V, Rabat. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abumeri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Abumeri FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Imad Abumeri practice?
- Dr. Imad Abumeri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imad Abumeri practices Neurological Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Toledo Surgeons.