A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Abumeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Abumeri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Abumeri, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Abumeri graduated from Universite Mohammed V, Rabat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abumeri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abumeri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Imad Abumeri practice?
Dr. Imad Abumeri practices Neurological Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Toledo Neurological Surgeons.