Dr. Imad Abumeri Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Imad Abumeri?

My brain tumor

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I met Dr. Abumeri for the first time in his office. I was referred by my primary care physician. I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I was very nervous. Dr. Abumeri conforted me. He made sure that the tree member of my family were well treated. He spent ample time explaining my disease and answering all our questions. Then he recommended the treatment plan and went over the risk and benefits of the surgery. He asks us to take a few days to digest this information. He made himself available in the future to answer any other questions at my arrive. Dr. Abumeri was very compassionate, gentle, with good manner. He also encourage us to seek a second oponion if we wish. In summary my family and I decided to have Dr. Abumeri operate on me. I was lucky that my tumor was benign and Dr. Abumeri removed it completely. He saved my life. And I highly reccomend him.

Posted on November 25th, 2012

He is an amazing doctor.When my father fell down the stairs and broke his back. Other doctors didn't take him seriously. When we went to him, he did everything he could to help my father. If this would ever happen again I will go straight to him no question.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on August 6th, 2012

He was a splendid doctor and made my visit all the more merrier. He fixed my brain and my spine. Dr. Abumeri is charismatic, well-rounded, and has a great sense of humor. I recommend him to anyone needing surgery.

Posted on August 7th, 2008

We dealt with him in an emergency situation. I am very impressed and would recommend him highly. His follow-up with me after my mom's surgery was excellent and he explained everything in great detail.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015