A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Alazem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Alazem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Alazem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alazem graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alazem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Alazem MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Imad Alazem practice?
- Dr. Imad Alazem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imad Alazem practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.