A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Alazem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Alazem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alazem
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alazem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Alazem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alazem graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alazem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Alazem MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Imad Alazem practice?
- Dr. Imad Alazem has 1 office location.
Dr. Imad Alazem practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Rheumatologists.