Learn more about Dr. Imad Domat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Domat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domat
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Domat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Domat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Domat graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Domat has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Badr Domat MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Imad B. Domat practice?
- Dr. Imad Domat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imad Domat practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.