A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad Domat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad Domat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domat
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Domat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad Domat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Domat graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Domat has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Badr Domat MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Imad B. Domat practice?
- Dr. Imad Domat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Imad Domat practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.