Imad M El-Kebbi, MD
105 Collier Rd NW
Ste 5020
Atlanta, GA 30309
404-367-3216
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Impossible staffing and logistics  |  show details
by Frustrated on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. El-Kebbi was great. However, it is impossible to see him, and every encounter I have with the staff has been difficult. In the past, they called to cancel an appointment I'd had for weeks, and they had no openings for another month after that (because they'd scheduled other cancellations into his earlier openings), and other times I've had to actually argue with a nurse about something simple related to a prescription that was resolved the way I had been asking as soon as she actually checked with the doctor instead of trying to interpret the chart herself and fight me on it. Today, I am trying to get my records so that I can move to a different practice, and it has taken me at least seven calls to get to a human being (because every option takes you to a recording, some of which say the office is closed, which it is not), and when I reached a person, she said they have not received the consent fax I sent yesterday, and they don't have an office e-mail, so I will have to either re-fax (which I am not going to do because it didn't work yesterday and I can't get a person on the phone to check that it got there) or drive down in person. However, driving down in person won't get me the records, because they use an outside service for the records. Dr. El-Kebbi was great but it is not worth the stress of their practice logistics.

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR  |  show details
by MARIA MONTGOMERY on Aug 23rd, 2013

THE BEST DOCTOR IN GA. I LOVE DR. EL KEBBI HE'S THE BEST

|  Expected More  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

I was very disappointed with Dr. El-Kebbi. Like with so many physicians and Endocrinologists, he is a cookie cutter doctor. If your lab works look normal then your thyroid is functioning properly and will not do further research to find what the underlying problem is. He just wanted to keep increasing my Synthroid meds, which wasn't working. I still felt horrible! I asked if he had other patients who had surgery, went on Synthroid and still came in complaining of fatigue and exhaustion. He said, "Yes." I'm no physician, but clearly anyone who is passionate about what they do and taking care of the needs of the patient would want to further investigate why the patients are still experiencing the same symptoms that they originally came to him with. Needless to say, after one year of the same old story...your labs are "normal." I didn't go back. However, his assistant Michael is great.

|  New Patient Visit  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

Dr. El Kebbi is a very through and straight-forward doctor. The latter is an exceedingly rare, but beneficial find. He makes sure to take a good clinical history and asks appropriate questions. I was very pleased with his knowledge of the condition we discussed. He keeps an open mind and listened to personal questions and requests. He followed up very promptly on lab results with a call AND communications through NextMD. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an Endo consult.

|  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

Was very thorough in working with me with tests and recommended medications that have proven to be very effective. I'm feeling 100% better now than before becoming a patient of Dr. ElKebbi. He responded through WebMD quickly and informed me of lab results. I have recommended him to family and friends.

|  Talks a lot, doesn't listen at all  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

Just kept repeating the same thing over and over again. That I needed to go back to a medication I'd been on for 20 years and that had never worked for me. Wouldn't even acknowledge what I was saying. When I asked if he'd be content if I took the medication and had no quality of life, he said yes.