Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Imad El Asmar
Dr. Imad El Asmar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. El Asmar is affiliated with Clovis Community Medical Center, California Hospital Med Center Los Angeles and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Imad El Asmar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Imad El Asmar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Osamah El-Attar
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi58
Dr. Simon Valencia
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Prateep Mehta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.05 mi51