Imad Farrukh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015
Horrific Experience
Horrific experience. Multiple surgeries, out-dated approaches, unnecessary chest tubes, conscious ventilation. Resulted in another spontaneous collapse and surgeons at Huntsman had to clean up the mess. No sympathy, empathy, or apology.

April 15th, 2015
Excellent knowledge in the field of Pulmonary disease. Excellent bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients an is concern for general overall health of his patients. I have worked with Dr Farrukh for over 10 years and I totally trust him with my health care. He is a Dr and a teacher and will go the extra mille for his patients. I highly recommend him to any one with pulmonary illness.

March 12th, 2015
Old School Doctor
My mother has been seeing Dr. Farrukh for approximately 10 years. I go with my Mother to her visits so I have met with him many, many times. Dr. Farrukh is always so kind, he listen's to her concerns with no regard to how long the visit is taking, he asks her questions about her health and her family and he always updates her medication list and checks with her about how each one is working for her. He has even spent countless hours... Himself, not his staff... On the phone with drug manufacturers; trying to get help paying for some of my Mothers medications! He has personally called and worked with her insurance when they refused to pay for some of her medications, resulting in them covering the medication. Dr. Farrukh genuinely cares for his patients and you never have the feeling that you are just another check for him, he knows my mothers history, asks about her family members, yardwork, grandkids, husband etc... He is, without any doubt; the most knowledgable Pulmonologist in the state of Utah and his sincere concern and caring for his patient's on a personal as well as professional level is unheard of in today's medical world. Dr. Farrukh's staff is understandably crazy busy and the only negative of each of my mother's visits has been that the ladies at the front desk are often a little short and seem very frustrated at times, which is a little uncomfortable for the patient's. My mother does not ask questions she wants to ask at times because the ladies at the front counter seem aggravated when she does ask them. I have even mentioned this issue to Dr. Farrukh a few times and it does seem to be getting better in that regard. If you need a Pulmonologist, stop shopping around and make an appointment with his office. Dr. Farrukh is an amazing person and we are very fortunate to have him involved in my Mother's care.

October 19th, 2012
He is the best Doctor I have ever had

May 13th, 2010
very wonderful and caring with his patients.

April 19th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
I would recommend to anyone who need a Doctor who will make sure everything is in order and your health is his primary concern.

January 3rd, 2010
all in all Dr. Farrukh is amazing. my wife has severe respitory problems. after trying to figure out what was wrong and going to countless dr.'s and specialists we stumbled on Dr. Farrukh who was able to pinpoint the problem and help us deal with it. to this day with the help of Dr. Farrukh she hasn't passed out or stopped breathing since we have met him. the only complaint I have is with his staff. if you need to be seen right away because you can't breath, they don't even seem to care, they just tell you they can't fit you in until..... a few weeks (which doesn't work when you can't breath.) I have learned, however, that if you talk to Dr. Farrukh in person he will fit you in no problem. He is absolutely amazing, and even though my insurance doesn't cover him, I am happy to pay the full bill for his great work.

October 30th, 2008
Dr.Imad S. Farrukh
Dr.Imad S. Farrukh is by far one of the finest physicians I have had the privilage of seeing. He is kind and extremely knowledgeable. And the office gals are just too cute.

November 4th, 2016