A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad George is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans