A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Imad George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Imad George is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Imad George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Imad Michael George MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Imad M. George practice?
- Dr. Imad George has 4 office locations.
Dr. Imad George practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Internists.