Dr. Imad Jandali MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2012
AWSOME STAFF WOUNDERFUL DOCTORS
DR.JANDALI AND HIS STAFF ARE AWSOME I LOVE THAT I DONT HAVE TO WAIT LONG AND I GET THE ANSWERS THAT I NEED.

July 6th, 2012
Awful, close to malpractice, dangerous
My son is 5 and has been going to All pediatric since birth. Recently he came down with flu-like symptoms including a sore throat. I also brought to Dr. Jandali's attention that my son's lymph nodes were swollen.Dr. Jandali performed a strep/swab test, returned after 30 minutes(and thats besides the hour we waited in the waiting room and exam room before being seen) and informed us that my son had "borderline strep". He then prescribed the typical antibiotics and told us to give him Allegra (an allergy drug for strep throat??)and sent us on our way. My son's condition deteriorated over the next three days until I rushed him to the urgent care clinic with a fever of 103.8. Once again I brought my sons swollen lymph nodes to the attention of the urgent care Dr., and that alone concerned him enough to do a blood test. Turns out it was Mono! Mono gives you mild hepatitis but it also enlarges your spleen for 6 weeks. If my son had fallen off a swing or got tackled playing ball he could have ruptured his spleen and bled to death internally...all because All Pediatric Care was too lazy to do a simple finger stick blood draw and too busy processing children like a meat packing plant. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS PRACTICE IF YOU WANT THOROUGH CARE!! All pediatric is, in my opinion, careless and dangerous.

April 15th, 2012
I love the doctors at all pediatric care and the staff is outstanding, friendly and they make our office visit comfortable I would never change pediatricians

October 12th, 2011
my first appointment I took my daughter to I sat in the waiting room for close to 3 hours waiting to see the doctor. every other appointment after that was at least 45 minutes to an hour and half wait.

September 15th, 2011
Poor Office Stafff
In 2009 I made a follow up appointment for my son. Instead of the doctor doing the procedure, they sent me home to do the over the counter procedure. It was for a wart removal that we had already visited him for and was told to do the wart removal over the counter and if it didn't work, they would do the freezing. That's what we were there for. So I called back to complain. (My dad took my son for the follow up appointment that they again recommended the home and even though my dad argued, he got no where.) They agreed it needed to be frozen and so they told me to come back in. I argued that I was going to have to pay another copay for something I had already made an appointment for and they chose to not do. They agreed to waive the office visit fee. TWO years later they have decided to charge me for the visit. TWO years later they have no record of the issue that went on, just know that I came in twice for a wart removal and so therefore TWO years later I have to pay for an office visit that didn't take place. I tried to explain what happened, and the office manager was RUDE. The new office manager is costing the doctors there business.

August 19th, 2011
Jandali is not very caring and does not have a good manner with children. Do not see him if you want good medical care.

April 15th, 2011
very dysfunctional office
First let me begin by saying their office rotates through staff often! Doctor Jandali is a cold man and their new office manager, Diane/Dianna, was as rude as they come. I am taking my son somewhere else ASAP!

March 7th, 2011
The doctors and staff are wonderful! They are genuinely concerned and interested about my little boy. I trust them and feel like they take the time to listen and respond to any questions I may have about my five month old son.

February 25th, 2011
I LOVE ALL PEDIATRIC CARE
I have been going to All Pediatric Care for almost 8 years and love all the doctors. My son who is 3 loves going to the doctor and calls Dr. Sami his buddy! At times you may have to wait, but believe me the wait is worth it. All the doctors, Dr. Jandali, Dr. Sami & Dr. Zuhdi are WONDERFUL. They really do care about your child/children and take the time to listen to all of you concerns.

December 10th, 2010
Not great
made an appointment for my sick son. after one hour in the waiting room we were escorted to the patient room, where we waited for another hour before the doctor arrived. He promptly looked my son over and made a diagnosis then left for 35 minutes and came back saying my son had pnemonia and the flu.

August 31st, 2009
The BEST pediatrician
Dr Jandali's wait times are long. They are long because he takes time with each patient to find out what's wrong and explaining thing to the parents. He has personally saved my son's life twice (once involved a helicopter ride to All Children's). He notices things other doctors miss and makes sure children see any specialists for issues that may arise.

March 24th, 2009